Feel unified within and ...
INCORPORATE YOGA INTO YOUR LIFE
Are you looking for a short and sweet, strengthening and nourishing yoga practice?
You are in the right place! Keep reading.
This 20min Kundalini inspired sequence is the perfect start into your day, an afternoon pick-me-up or an after work de-stresser.
It is my goal to make yoga accessible for everyone, make it less intimidating and more fun.
I'm trained in Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, and Yin Yoga, for more details about my training go here.
I am inviting you to dive into this Kundalini-inspired Yoga sequence.
This is a gift from me to you and it will allow you to release stagnant energy, stretch and strengthen your body and remove blocks - physically, mentally, and emotionally.
Kundalini Yoga is a dynamic, powerful, and effective form of Yoga that stimulates the nervous-, glandular-, and immune systems as it centers the mind and opens the spirit.
Who is it for?
- Anyone looking for a short practice to incorporate into their daily life
- If you want to practice but don't have time for a full 60 or 90 min class
- Yogis and Yoginis wanting to try something different
- If you want to practice in the comfort of your home
- If you need a step by step guide to follow
What to expect?
- A 20min video with the complete series
- Short videos breaking down each pose
- A downloadable PDF where each pose is described
I am calling myself Life Curator, as I consider my work highly creative and at the same time very healing. As a certified Holistic Coach and integral Life Consultant as well as registered Yoga Teacher I work with people who want more in their life; be it the realization of big dreams, the implementation of a wild project or to get unstuck and find the deep healing and transformation inside and out.
The combination of Yoga, different lifestyle practices, Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), Essential Oils as well as my own life experience contribute to the whole.
READY TO START PRACTICING?
Join me, and I'll guide you through your first steps.